Friday, November 21, 2014

Photo Fridays

I am going to try to post pictures on Fridays that I have taken that are meaningful to me.  One of the way that God speaks to me is through His beauty and I LOVE taking photos to capture those moments. (my husband laughs because I always say "oh, I need my camera for this!" and he wonders why I can't just remember it in my mind).

Todays photo is actually the one that is the background of my blog page.  I took it in September when I attended a ladies retreat with the Countryside Free Methodist Church over on Lake Huron.  I actually got up purposely to watch the sunrise and I wasn't disappointed.  I was reminded over and over of God's majesty.  I had someone throw a stone in the very placid, peaceful lake and then took a picture.  I wanted to see how the ripples would appear.  Our lives are like that circle when the stone hits the peaceful waters, it extends more and more and more.  We have that ripple effect on all of those that we touch in our lives from day to day.  What I speak to someone may go to someone else, who then may say it to someone else.  I want my ripple effect to be a positive one that shares the message of Christ and it goes from person to person.  I want to have the affect that the rock has had in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment