Friday, October 2, 2015

She Moved North and ….”Poof,” She’s Gone


I can’t believe that most of the summer passed without a blog entry from me.  What is this world coming too?  Did you miss me?  If not then you don’t have to tell me.  J  I’ve tried to stay connected through social media with you all about life, moving and of the many changes that have happened within our last several months.

We are getting settled quite nicely into our new house.  The pictures are up, it feels cozy and is beginning to feel like home.  Northern Michigan is so beautiful, I see new things of God’s creation daily.  The leaves are just  now starting to change color and soon the brilliance of color will explode!

I have been busy working on and going through final edits of my book Stumbling Along.  Look for it hopefully by the end of October.  There is much excitement on my end as I get ready to launch it.  God is good.


As we have just changed from summer to fall and as schedules start to become much the same day to day, may you feel the joy and presence of Jesus with you every step of the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment