Thursday, November 13, 2014

Why in the world am I writing a blog

I’ve never been one to write down the things that happen day to day in my life.  I mean grammar is not my forte so why force it?  It's just easer to tell people about the things that happen to me.  I’ve found, however, that people need a little joy and encouragement in their lives from day to day and that sometimes I don’t have the chance to share face to face.  So here goes yet another blog out there for people to read and hopefully feel lifted up.  My goal:  simple.  I want to share God’s truths, the things that I learn from His Word, and the everyday crazy things that happen to me(and believe there are a lot).  I want to share life with you.  I want to be real.  I want you to be able to just sit back with a cup of Joe and enjoy.  Speaking of coffee.  Did you know that I LOVE it?  Today as I write I'm drinking out of my smiley face mug a lovely dark roast of Guatemalan.  These are the simple things in life that bring me joy. What brings you joy?
   

1 comment: